Updated on Dec 24, 2021
我和宝贝 WoHeBaoBei follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, 我和宝贝 WoHeBaoBei uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
- We collect personal information directly from you when you visit our website, register, update your account and/or profile, personalize a product, place an order, or contact our Customer Care team.
- We use your personal information for the following use: maintaining your account; allow you to login, navigate the site, and make purchases; fulfilling your order, providing customer services and quality assurance including sending you service messages, by text, email, phone call to update you about your order and delivery status and invite you to provide us with your feedback about our website, products, services, and customer service; customer analytics; marketing our products and services to you (including co-branded offers with our partner companies). Please note that reviews posted on our Website are public, so only include information you are comfortable with sharing publicly
Who has access to your information?
We limit access to your information to employees who have a need to use the information and are obligated to protect that information and keep it confidential.
How long do we keep your information?
We only retain your Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so. In particular, we retain your information, for as long as you maintain an account.
What rights do you have to access and control the use of your information?
You have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us;
- request a copy of the personal data that is being processed by us;
- have your Personal Information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law; and
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
You can contact Customer Care to exercise any of the rights listed above by going to the Contact Us page on this Website. If you wish to change your name, e-mail address, password, communication and/or opt-in preferences after you have registered, you can access your account by logging into My Account and selecting Account Update. You may also request these changes by e-mailing email@example.com or calling Customer Care at 4164503175.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Note that 我和宝贝 WoHeBaoBei has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
我和宝贝 WoHeBaoBei does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.